FAN de RALLYE

Ici c'est pour tous les fan de rallye

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message

Posté: 23 Avr 2016, 07:36 

The conflict with the gross cook aboard the Japanese cargo ship taking Pi's family and animals to Canada is emblematic of the challenges facing the gifted with the groundlings. The 3D just takes a beautiful film and makes it a little bit nicer. The 'Storm of God' sequence entailed using a "rotisserie" boat contraption that rocked back and forth as a water tank was dumped on it. Director: Alfonso Cuarn Stars: Sandra Bullock, George Clooney, Ed Harris 0 Next Avatar (2009) Action Adventure Fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.9/10 X A paraplegic marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home. We are not responsible for their misuse.
66bede9e92

Error Please try again! Added to Your Check-Ins. An average viewer won't even notice it, I'm an aspiring filmmaker, and I notice the little things!! I enjoyed the film, and you will too. Pi tells the story of his childhood in Pondicherry, India, and the origin of his nickname. Mother and I were both healthy, but the poor lizard escaped and was trampled by a frightened cassowary. My Friends&nbsp Messages Feedback Upload a torrent Bookmarks . Librarian Wang Bo-Chieh . ^ Back to the topo. After a cataclysmic shipwreck, young Pi Patel finds himself stranded on a lifeboat with only one other survivor a ferocious Bengal tiger named Richard Parker. Before underwater training, Suraj could hold his breath for 15 seconds. Director: Ang Lee Writers: Yann Martel (novel), David Magee (screenplay) Stars: Suraj Sharma, Irrfan Khan, Adil Hussain See full cast & crew 79 Metascore From metacritic.com Reviews 748 user 552 critic Popularity 1,087 ( 19) ad feedback Scary Good: IMDb's Guide to Horror Can't get enough of movies and television shows that scare up a good fright? Check out Scary Good, IMDb's Horror Entertainment Guide.